Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sneak Peek at the nursery

We are far from done but here's what we have so far. If she came tomorrow, which she better not, I would be happy with it but we still need to get her name letters for over the bed, a quote over her closet and bathroom doors, a side table for my glider, a chandelier, different knobs for the dresser, sheets, bed skirt (being made currently), curtains (being made currently), a rug, book shelf, and a few finishing touches.. or impulse buys if you will. I will know it was meant to be when I see it :)




4 comments:

  1. Looking good mamma!!!! Can't wait to see you and to meet Sloan! :) Love you
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks so pretty already! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome, JJ! I love the stripes in the green walls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so nice! What a lucky baby

    ReplyDelete