Saturday, October 22, 2011

3:34 AM

I will never forget it! This morning I was awoken for the third… maybe fourth time by my leg cramps. So annoying! These are pretty common in the pregnant lady world but I could seriously do without. You can’t just rub them away, you have to literally get up out of bed and walk them off… so, at 3:20 or so I was up walking around the house aimlessly until this pesky pain that I have become all too familiar with went away.

When I finally was able to get back into bed our little princess girl decided that it was play time. So excited!! I had my hand on my belly just enjoying her movements thinking about what she looks like at this very moment in life when I realized that she was really wanting to play. She was wide awake and was ready for some action. I HAD to wake Jorde up for this. She was rolling around and kicking. I imagined her as a little cartoon ninja. This was the first time that I was able to tell what I was feeling. Before, I just assumed it was her feet but this time I was certain there was some butt movement going on. So, at 3:34AM I awoke Jorde from his slumber and placed his hand on my belly for him to get his first solid interaction with our child. AHHHHH. The absolute perfect moment. It woke him up alright. She was going to town and her daddy was one proud papa! She is growing up. No more “flutters” these are the real deal. Just four more months and a few days to go until we watch her grow up right in front of us. In just 5 months she has developed the strength to ninja chop!! SO PROUD!

1 comment:

  1. O leg cramps are the WORST.. I would try not to move my legs at night so they wouldn't cramp. BUT feeling the baby move around inside you is the BEST thing about pregnancy. It always gave me a feeling that the baby was doing great. Enjoy it.. and like your doctor says it becomes more and more. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete